What are Helical Foundations?
Made from the high-strength pipe and structural steel plate, helical foundations are a steel anchoring system that is driven into the ground without the need for concrete, anchor bolts, or other foundation products. Depending on the application these might be a better solution than standard concrete and bolt solutions. See below for some quick helical facts.
- Pilot point to ensure concentricity during the installation process. The end result is a plumb foundation for any type of light pole, utility pole, or fabricated structure.
- Drilled, Slotted, and/or Tapped holes for variable bolt-hole circles to match any type of base dimensions.
- Supplied with high-strength bolts, high-strength all-thread rods, or carriage bolts for connecting the pole or structure securely to the foundation.
- Available in 4”, 6″, 8″, 10″, & 12” diameters.
- Lengths range but not limited to 3′ – 16′
- Wiring slots on either side of the foundation if needed.
- Galvanized per ASTM A123 for corrosion protection
- Installs in a fraction of the time it would take to install a concrete foundation.
- Reduces the total installation cost.
- Poles or structures can be installed immediately after the foundation is installed.
- No building forms, rebar, or anchor bolts are needed.
- Installation is not delayed by harsh weather conditions.
- Minimal to no job site cleanup after installation.
Click to download drawing